Top Guitars Returns Policy
If in the unlikely event you need to return an item please notify us by e-mail immediately. We take customer care seriously and will always want to do our best to resolve any problem.
The product have been checked and packed in good condition before dispatch. Kindly check the product before you sign it when you receive the guitar. Do not sign and accept any shipment if the packaging appears damaged in any way. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order. For concerns, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the guitar was compromised during the shipment then contact us immediately since we have 24/7 customer support to assist you or have it check with the Professional Guitar Luthier from your nearest Local Guitar Shop and send us the official receipt at email@example.com and in good faith we will reimburse and pay for the repair or adjustment cost but NEVER DISMANTLE NOR EXPERIMENT THE GUITAR IN ANYWAYS POSSIBLE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT DAMAGE THE GUITAR SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE APPROPRIATE GUITAR TOOLS, TECHNIQUES AND KNOWLEDGE.
Returning an Item
* If you feel the need to return an item due to order not as described, it must be in resalable condition. Resalable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. Product returns for refunds only within 7 days after receiving the shipment. Shipping Fee are non-refundable because we cannot ask for a refund from the EMS Express International Shipping Company and we pay the shipping fee directly to them. We do not provide return shipping label. Send us an email and the pictures of the guitar at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the return shipping address and further instructions. Please do not worry because we care for our valued customers. Rest assured.
You may check our Customer Reviews:
Customer Reviews and Testimonials: https://thetopguitars.com/index.php?route=product/testimonial
* All exchanges must be pre-paid and returned in original packing, complete with blank warranty cards, owner's manual and no sign of wear or abuse within 2 days if the items you received is not as described or different from what you ordered only at the moment you received the product from EMS. Customers may ship the product back immediately with the original packaging within 2 days. A refund will be issued as soon as the item is received. In the event that the product is not in the same condition as you received it, you may be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification.
* 7 days to report minor issues on the guitar after you received/delivered due to shipping damage. After 7 days customer is responsible for all the guitar repairs and adjustments. Please have it check in the nearest Local Guitar Shop and let us know the estimate of the guitar adjustments and repairs and we will reimburse and pay for the repair cost in good faith. Just send us the estimate and official receipt from your Local Guitar Shop at email@example.com
* 7 days warranty after you receive the item. If your guitar shows up with a broken or defective part, don’t sweat it! We will make it right. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with anything you have purchased from us, we want to hear about it. Tell us what the problem is and how we can fix it as soon as you receive the guitar. Our policy is to make our customers happy.
* You void the warranty, if you received the guitar in perfect condition and then you damaged it due to improper use and modifications of body parts of the guitar and it is your responsibility to have it fix in your nearest Local Guitar Shop.
What is your return and warranty policy?
All of our guitars was insured by EMS Shipping Company. If in case there is a lost shipment, EMS Shipping Company will be providing $100 Refund to you plus we will make a brandnew guitar and ship it to you at no additional cost. We have not encountered any lost or missing packages based on my experience. We monitor your shipment to ensure that you will receive your package safely. Your patience and kind considerations is greatly appreciated since we do not have full control over the shipment that might hinder the shipping speed and delivery.
All The Top Guitars instruments carry a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner from the date of purchase. If your guitar shows up with a broken or defective part, don’t sweat it! We will make it right. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with anything you have purchased from us, we want to hear about it. Tell us what the problem is and how we can fix it. Our policy is to make our customers happy.
We have a hassle free return policy and offer full refunds on the instrument as long as we receive it back in good condition. Shipping cost are non refundable because we cannot ask a refund from the shipping companies.
For full Shipping and Return Policy, visit here: http://thetopguitars.com/terms-and-conditions.html
NOTE: It is a standard protocol of the Company to take pictures of the guitar for documentation prior to shipment and for security purposes to make sure the guitar is in perfect condition.
Important things to know during shipment:
Our professional guitar technicians, senior guitar luthier, paint foreman inspect each instrument by hand, then perform a full, and precision setup. Weather, specifically temperature and humidity, may have a dramatic impact on the way your instrument plays and its condition. All instrument woods expand and contract with seasonal actuations in temperature and humidity, and naturally, string height, fret leveling and playing action are greatly affected. Please be advised that guitar necks and fretboard are crafted from wood, and they will sometimes shift during shipping and as the temperature/humidity/elevation changes since it traveled a long journey. When a guitar experiences temperature and humidity swings, such as when seasons change, it can develop a slight bow in the neck that results in a guitar that plays buzzy or is suddenly much harder to fret. If this situation occurs, you can often correct the problem simply by tightening or loosening the truss rod. We have tested the guitar for 3 times following our standard protocol of 10 points guitar inspection to ensure that the neck is straight, pickups and electronic components are working properly before shipment.
The most common cause of frets and fretboard lifting is by dehydration of the fingerboard, where the wood shrinks as it dries out, allowing the barbed tangs of the fret to let go of the inner walls of the fingerboard’s now-opening fret slot and raise slightly. Now some may lift, and others won’t, due to the random differing density of the wood and/or how much moisture it’s lost in that spot. This will often be apparent in dry climates, or wintertime in cold, temperate climates when we use forced heat, and the first indicator on newer guitars that haven’t been dressed previously will be the sudden appearance of sharp, protruding frets ends which happen when the fingerboard shrinks and the metal fret obviously does not. These are very uncomfortable to play on, to say the least. How to fix the fret leveling: http://thetopguitars.com/learn-how-to-do-the-fret-dressed-and-leveling.html
Many people are very surprised to learn that even brand-new, out of the box guitars are often in need of fret leveling, particularly on Asian imports, where the guitars are often made in warmer, humid environments, then are subjected to numerous environmental changes on it’s long journey from the manufacturer to docked shipping containers (usually 1-3 weeks by boat), then to each national distributor by truck, where the boxed guitars will sit in the distributor’s warehouses anywhere from 1 day to many months until they finally go to individual retailers and to customers. That’s a lot of fluctuations in temperature and humidity levels, which can wreak havoc on new guitars which still have ‘unsettled’ glue joints, tarnished strings, not fully cured finishes and other factors which can be influenced by the constant expansion/contraction of varying environmental conditions. And one the first symptoms to emerge from this is randomly lifting frets and fretboards.
If your new Top Guitars instrument's playability is compromised in any way, then the neck might just need a simple truss rod adjustment to correct any problems. All you need are very basic mechanical skills. Your guitar will come 100% assembled and set up in the box. All you will have to do is tune the guitar and possibly make a truss rod adjustment using the truss rod wrench. Guitar necks are crafted from wood, and they will sometimes shift during shipping and as the temperature/humidy/elevation changes.
Top Guitars Factory Setup:
- Truss rod adjustment to keep the neck straight and playing in tune
- Action adjustments at the nut and bridge for effortless fretting and chording, and better intonation
- Pickup height adjustments for optimal signal output
- Intonation adjustments to make the guitar play in tune all across the neck
- Frets are leveled and crowned (rounded) to eliminate any buzz or dead spots
- Frets are polished for smooth string bending
- Fingerboards are oiled for protection and to bring out the rich, natural woodgrains
And also, we put your new instrument through the demanding 10 points guitar evaluation
The instruments have been set up at the factory. However, time, temperature, and transportation are a few of the many things that can cause a guitar to go out of "intonation". We recommend that you get your new guitar set up by a qualified luthier upon delivery. We recommend taking it to a qualified guitar tech for a set up. They will adjust the neck and bridge to take out the buzzing. We ensure that before shipment there is no evident of fret buzz before shipment and the guitar plays beautifully since our professional guitar technicians inspect each instrument by hand, then perform a full, and precision setup. All brand new guitars need proper setup after shipment to suit your personal preference that would strongly correlate to your playing style. We believe that your Local Guitar Shop can properly and safely adjust the truss rod and setup the guitar correctly for issues of fret buzz and bow neck. Truss rod adjustments are made to alter the straightness (flatness) of the neck. Truss rods often require adjusting when temperature and humidity change the amount of bow in the neck. Weather, specifically temperature and humidity, may have a dramatic impact on the way your instrument plays. All instrument woods expand and contract with seasonal actuations in temperature and humidity, and naturally, string height and playing action are affected. The neck needs a simple truss rod adjustment to correct any problems like fret buzz and bow neck which can be easily done by guitar experts. And also, you may adjust the bar of bridge. Please be advised that guitar necks are crafted from wood, and they will sometimes shift during shipping and as the temperature/humidity/elevation changes. An important part of maintaining your guitar is knowing how to adjust the truss rod. When a guitar experiences temperature and humidity swings, such as when seasons change, it can develop a slight bow in the neck that results in a guitar that plays buzzy or is suddenly much harder to fret. If this situation occurs, you can often correct the problem simply by tightening or loosening the truss rod.
Dr. E C Fulcher
"I have purchased 15 personalized guitars from the top guitar custom shop. All the guitars have met or exceeded my expectations. Great workmanship and quality work. An exceptional group of people to work with. They are ready to answer your questions or concerns. The one time i had a concern about a guitar they responded immediately and handled the situation more than i expected. I highly recommend this company!" Dr E C Fulcher Jr - Abingdon, Maryland USA.
Buy with Confidence!